Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mas Pescado Taco Por Favor!

My dinner was mucho delicioso tonight that I had to write it all down now before forgetting...

This recipe was given to me from my naturopath.  What is it?  Fish Tacos!

Marinade a white fish (I used 3 pieces) in 1 tbsp of fish sauce, 1 tbsp of lime juice, 1 tbsp of olive oil for a 1/2 hour.

While the fish is marinading...create the sauce to be used later for your tacos:
1/4 cup of Helmans Mayo
1 tbsp of lime juice
2 tbsp of chopped cilantro
1 clove of garlic
1/8 tsp of cumin
1 tbsp of water

Prepare the vegetables!
I used...
1/2 cup of romaine lettuce (cut into thin strips)
1/4 cup of chopped red onion
1/4 cup of chopped yellow pepper
Toss with olive oil and lime juice.

Broil your fish in a low pan for 15 minutes.

Once fish is finished, cut in small pieces.  Serve with salsa, sauce and vegetable mixture on corn tortilla wraps.



As I said... MUCHO DELICIOSO! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment